Want to write for Miss Millennia?
Are you interested in sharing content that will inspire and motivate young women who are educated and goal-oriented? Well, you should submit an article to us! At Miss Millennia Magazine, we believe the best people to inspire millennial women are other successful women.
About Miss Millennia Magazine
At Miss Millennia Magazine, we provide practical solutions for millennial women who aspire to become their best selves. We’ve found that so many motivated women struggle with feeling lost when it comes to making important life decisions with their personal growth, wealth, and career.
That is why it is our passion to let these women know that not only are they not alone, but that we also provide them with practical steps to figure out the tough stuff. One of the things our readers love most is how our various contributors speak from different points of view.
- Having your work published on a reputable, easily-accessible platform
- Discussing the issues that matter to millennials
- Hands-on experience in the field of online journalism
- An impressive addition to your resume
- Potential opportunities for continued authorship with Miss Millennia
A few stats about our audience:
- Approximately 58% of our readers are between the ages of 18 and 34
- Approximately 75% of our readers are women
- Approximately 45% of our readers make between $25K and $65K a year
- Approximately 81% of our readers have had some form of higher education (some college classes, Associates’ Degree, Bachelor's Degree, Master's, or Doctorate)
Our topic categories include:
Freelance Article Guidelines
We accept well-written, original articles. Articles should be at least 2,000 words. Please ensure that your writing style and tone matches the content published on our site. Remember that content such as dates and quotes must be attributed. Learn more about our article requirements with our Style Guide.
Articles will not be accepted if they are excessively self-promotional or have been previously published for another publication. Once articles have been submitted to Miss Millennia Magazine, they cannot be republished for other publications.
The editorial team reserves the right to edit your material as we see fit. If requested, final edits may be sent to the author before publishing.
Sponsored Posting Guidelines
If you have a specific product or company you’d like to promote in an article, this may be more to your liking. If you choose this option, you will be paying a fee for publication on the Miss Millennia site.
Article guidelines for sponsored posts are the same as freelance articles, with the choice for the sponsor to either write the post themselves or to have one of our Miss Millennia staff writers write the piece. The benefits of doing sponsored posts with us include:
- Social media shares on Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram numerous times over the course of 30 days.
- Traffic driven to your site and products
- More readers become familiar with your brand
- Promoting yourself to our audience
Articles topics that do well on our site are: relationships, health and fitness, travel, education, gender roles, parenting, career, and financial advice.
To learn more about sponsored content with Miss Millennia, go to our Work With Us page.
Submit an Article
If you are interested in joining our Freelance Writing Program or forming a partnership, please contact us to submit an article!