WANT TO WRITE FOR MISS MILLENNIA MAGAZINE? SUBMIT AN ARTICLE
Are you interested in sharing content that will inspire and motivate young women who are educated and goal-oriented? Well, you should write for us! At Miss Millennia Magazine, we believe the best people to inspire women in their 20′s are other successful women in their 20′s or older!
- Having your work published on a reputable, easily-accessible platform
- Discussing the issues that matter to Millennials
- Hands-on experience in the field of online journalism
- An impressive addition to your resume
- Potential opportunities for continuous authorship with Miss Millennia
A few stats about our audience:
- Approximately 67% of our readers are between the ages of 18 and 34
- Approximately 76% of our readers are female
- Approximately 81% of our readers have had some form of higher education (some college classes, Associates’ Degree, Bachelors’ Degree, Masters’, Doctorate)
Our topic categories include:
- LIFE’S FIRST: Advice and stories on how to proceed during a first encounter or milestone.
- MILLENNIAL MINDSET: Personal stories from our writers about their experiences, obstacles, and confessions.
GUEST POSTING GUIDELINES
We accept well-written, original articles. Articles should range between 800-2500 words. Please ensure that your writing style and tone matches the content published on our site. When submitting your article, please provide a short bio and picture attached to your email. Remember that content such as dates and quotes must be attributed.
Articles will not be accepted if they are excessively self-promotional or have been previously published for another publication. Once articles have been submitted to Miss Millennia Magazine, they cannot be republished for other publications. Miss Millennia Magazine will provide a link back to your website free of charge.
The editorial team reserves the right to edit your material as we see fit. If requested, final edits may be sent to the author before publishing.
SPONSORED POSTING GUIDELINES
If you have a specific product or company you’d like to promote in an article, this may be more to your liking. If you choose this option, you will be paying a fee for publication on the Miss Millennia site.
As with our guest posting, all accepted articles for sponsored posts must be no less than 1,000 words. Article guidelines are the same for sponsored posts, with the choice for the sponsor to either write the post themselves or to have one of our Miss Millennia staff writers write the piece. The benefits of doing a sponsored posts with us include:
- Social Media shares on Twitter, Facebook, Google+, Pinterest, Tumblr, Indeed, StumbleUpon, Delicious, Digg, Reddit, and Quora numerous times over the course of 30 days.
- Traffic driven to your site and/or products
- More readers becoming familiar with your name and company
- Promoting yourself to an audience (Approximately 45% of our readers make between $25K and $65K a year)
Articles that do well on our site are topics include: relationships, health and fitness, travel, education, gender roles, parenting, work, and financial advice.
If you feel that you have a certain expertise in one of these fields or just feel like sharing a personal story with your generation, contact us!