we currently are not accepting any new guest posts at this time
Want to Write for Miss Millennia Magazine? Submit an Article
Are you interested in sharing content that will inspire and motivate young women who are educated and goal-oriented? Well, you should write for us! At Miss Millennia Magazine, we believe the best people to inspire women in their 20′s are other successful women in their 20′s or older!
- Having your work published on a reputable, easily-accessible platform
- Discussing the issues that matter to Millennials
- Hands-on experience in the field of online journalism
- An impressive addition to your resume
- Potential opportunities for continuous authorship with Miss Millennia
A few stats about our audience:
- Approximately 67% of our readers are between the ages of 18 and 34
- Approximately 76% of our readers are female
- Approximately 81% of our readers have had some form of higher education (some college classes, Associates’ Degree, Bachelors’ Degree, Masters’, Doctorate)
Our topic categories include:
- LIFE’S FIRST: Advice and stories on how to proceed during a first encounter or milestone.
- MILLENNIAL MINDSET: Personal stories from our writers about their experiences, obstacles, and confessions.
GUEST POSTING GUIDELINES
We accept well-written, original articles. Articles should range between 800-2500 words. Please ensure that your writing style and tone matches the content published on our site. When submitting your article, please provide a short bio and picture attached to your email. Remember that content such as dates and quotes must be attributed.
Articles will not be accepted if they are excessively self-promotional or have been previously published for another publication. Once articles have been submitted to Miss Millennia Magazine, they cannot be republished for other publications. Miss Millennia Magazine will provide a link back to your website free of charge.
The editorial team reserves the right to edit your material as we see fit. If requested, final edits may be sent to the author before publishing.
Articles that do well on our site are topics include: relationships, health and fitness, travel, education, gender roles, parenting, work, and financial advice.
If you feel that you have a certain expertise in one of these fields or just feel like sharing a personal story with your generation, contact us!