As we age, we become more prone to developing certain conditions in our face that show the signs of our age. Crow’s feet and under eye bags are two common skin conditions that affect both men and women. It may also be present among both genders at a younger age too.
Apart from the fact that these skin conditions cause unpleasant effects on the skin, they also have a direct impact on a person’s appearance. Thus also affecting psychological aspects of a person such as their self-esteem and confidence. Dealing with these conditions as they appear can be the best procedure to help get rid of them before they develop into more serious problems.
Bags under eyes, crow’s feet, dark circles and other problems can take a toll on your self-esteem. Even so, you should first realize that you are not alone. These skin problems affect millions of people from all over the world, and numerous treatment options exist to effectively treat them.
Following a good skincare regimen can also help you prevent these problems if just fear them. We’ve prepared step-by-step instructions that will help you both avoid and treat these common skin problems to find relief, and claim back your confidence.
Step 1: Determine And Avoid Triggers
Problems such as crow’s feet can often be caused by some of your lifestyle factors and habits. Medical researchers and skincare specialists have been able to determine that some common causes of these problems are often as a result of a person’s actions. It is reported that factors such as being excessively exposed to sunlight is one of the biggest culprits in this case.
They continue to report that living in an area with a lot of pollution may also be a contributing factor. Furthermore, frowning and squinting also seems to be factors that contribute towards the development of crow’s feet. Smoking is another major contributing factor. It burns the skin and causes the skin’s elastic fibers to chance by restricting blood and oxygen supply to the skin.
You should start by analyzing your lifestyle. Then implement several lifestyle adjustments to avoid the triggers. Rather than focusing on your oily skin, focus on the fact that you go out into the sun unprotected.
- Avoid the sun whenever you can. If you have to go out into the sun, wear sunscreen and try to stay in shades as much as possible.
- If you are a smoker, try to quit. If you find it difficult to quit, you can move towards an alternative method such as nicotine patches or electronic cigarettes.
- Try to frown and squint less.
Step 2: Use An Effective Skin Care Routine
While a lot of people complain about problems such as crow’s feet and under-eye bags, a large number of people also do not use an effective skin care routine on a daily basis. Taking care of your skin, especially as you age, is a vital part of maintaining healthy skin and avoiding these common age-related problems. Woman’s Day recently compiled a step-by-step routine that is perfect for anyone. That includes young or old and can also help to avoid (and reduce) signs of aging.
- Start your day by washing your face with a cleanser that does not contain soap. Use clean, luke-warm water. This will effectively remove oil and dirt from your face.
- Once your face is clean, start with your eyes when applying your beauty regimen. The eyes are the area that is most prone to effects of aging. Thus you should apply a gentle, yet effective eye cream. This will help reduce wrinkles, fine lines and other visible signs of aging.
- Finish your beauty regimen with a high-quality moisturizer that contains natural ingredients. While chemicals will harm your skin, natural ingredients will provide moisture and will not cause any damage to your skin. Try to use a moisturizer that has been developed specifically for your skin type.
Finally, realize that treating these skin conditions does not mean you have to buy expensive products. These product can contain potentially harmful substances. Mother nature has provided us with a large number of fruits, vegetables and even plant extracts that we can use to effectively treat these problems and gain a youthful looking skin.
Global Healing Center recommends eating organic food, including dark chocolate in your diet and to apply a topical cream that contains vitamin C. These will all have anti-aging effects on the skin and help to reduce these problems.
Problems such as bags under eyes, crow’s feet, saggy skin and dark circles the eyes can strike at any time. They can also affect both men and women and can develop at any age. Determine the factors in your lifestyle that contributes to these problems. Then you can start by avoiding them and making a few lifestyle adjustments.
Using one of the best wrinkle creams can also help ward off these problems. You should ensure you buy cream that is rich in natural substances instead of chemically formulated ingredients.
Must Watch: Easy Ways to Get Rid of Under Eye Bags and Dark Circles