Job searching can be hard. It can take years of experience. And sometimes you even need the right connections to make a career for yourself. A mentor once told me that for every 10 or so jobs that I'd apply for, I'd likely only hear back from three or four. Maybe.
1. Bossypants by Tina Fey
2. In the Company of Women by Grace Bonney
3. The Next Generation of Women Leaders: What You Need to Lead but Won’t Learn in Business School by Selena Rezvani
4. The Creative Habit: Learn It and Use It for Life by Twyla Tharp
5. Swing Time by Zadie Smith
6. How Remarkable Women Lead: The Breakthrough Model for Work and Life by Joanna Barsh, Geoffrey Lewis, and Susie Cranston
7. Through the Labyrinth: The Truth About How Women Become Leaders by Alice H. Eagly, and Linda L. Carli
8. The Best Advice I Ever Got: Lessons from Extraordinary Lives by Katie Couric
9. Girl Boss by Sophia Amoruso
11. 20-Something, 20-Everything: A Quarter-life Woman’s Guide to Balance and Direction by Christine Hassler
7 Mistakes Millennials Do Not Realize They Are Making in The Workplace
Are you making a big mistake at work? Download our free PDF to find out!