All That Glam: 12 Killer Holiday Party Dresses
Choosing the right dress for a work holiday party can be tricky, but I’ve decided to take that headache of searching away from you. Instead, I’ve created the following list of holiday party dresses perfect for all work environments. So whether it’s for a business office or a fashion magazine holiday party, you’ll find that it won’t be hard to choose an appropriate dress from the list. They have sass, class, and all the glam you need to shine this holiday season.
1. In a Flash Sequin Dress from Nasty Gal: This is my favorite. It has the 80s feel to it but is fabulous.
2. Glitter Leaf Midi Dress from TopShop: A midi dress is always great for an office job, but this one has some extra glam thanks to the metallic print that makes it unique enough for an office holiday party.
3. Motel Discotheque Sequin Dress from Nasty Gal: If you’re the kind of girl that wants to turn heads as soon as you step through those doors, then this dress couldn’t be any more perfect.
4. Christie Dress by Darling UK from ShopRuche: The cut of this dress is so appropriate for any office holiday party, but the flattering cinched waist will make you feel sexy in it for sure.
5. Dark Dimensions Dress from Nasty Gal: One quick spin at in this dress, and you’ll understand why it’s so perfect. Just being in it will give you that girly f, dirty feeling.
6. Glitter Loop Back Dress from TopShop: So forget about the reds, blacks, golds, and silvers. The color of this dress alone will stand out in a crowd. Add a hint of glitter, and you’re holiday ready.
7. Grisaille Hourglass Dress from Anthropologie: This is another one of those dresses perfect for the office. If you look closely, you can tell it has some subtle shimmer again; a modest dress, but one to make you feel beautiful and comfortable.
8. Beaded Skirt Dress from Bebe: This one’s another that’s a little different than the rest. The shimmer comes from the threading in the skirt w, while the top remains a little more simple.
9. Grammercy Dress from Anthropologie: The gold in this dress is just beautiful. The minor black details in the print, waistband, and cap sleeves add just the right balance. It’s the kind of dress I could see Audrey Hepburn wearing had she lived her youth in this time.
10. Twist Is It Dress from ModCloth: This dress is the perfect hint of red. It’s nothing extravagant, but with its lace and cut, it’s a cute dress for the Jess (Zooey Deschanel in New Girl) type of girl.
11. Leopard Sequin Dress from Mango: There’s nothing sexier than leopard print, which is why you’ll find it all over my closet! Combine it with some sequins, and bam! You have a killer dress.
12. Eleuthera Tunic from Anthropologie: This dress is just adorable! The drop waist gives it a 20s feel, and the bubble bottom adds femininity.
I’m in love with the Anthro one! 🙂
My fave is the first! :p
Comments are closed.