Is your romance written in the stars? Check out the compatibility of your horoscope signs!
- Cancer: Aries must remember their vibrant personality might quickly overwhelm the emotional Cancer. Howver, if it is taken slow, this pairing offers a great change to pull a Cancer out of his or her shell.
- Leo: This fire on fire pairing will make for an energetic relationship where you just get each other. Just be careful you don’t burn out.
- Scorpio: This is a clash of the titans. You both want to lead, which may lead to some serious problems, but you will take each other for a ride.
- Cancer: A Taurus could be a foundational rock to a highly emotional Cancer; or they could find themselves irritated with the oversensitivity. This match as great long-term potential, but it doesn’t work for everyone.
- Leo: While both dominate personalities, this relationship has a high compatibility. The fire of a Leo and the stability of a Taurus could be a perfect balance.
- Virgo: Highly compatible, these two signs would share a healthy, stable relationship. Just make sure the Taurus gets some occasional peace and quiet without offending the Virgo
- Virgo: Virgos enjoy a deeper understanding of subjects, which might irritate the flighty. Gemini. However, a Virgo can ground a Gemini, promising a good relationship.
- Libra: Two signs that share a love for the arts, these two will have a high compatibility.
- Aquarius: With both of you living for the present, this combination makes a fantastic couple.
- Cancer: With the ability to read each other well, this is a good combination. Just be weary of a Cancer’s high emotional state; you don’t want to lose each other to insecurity.
- Leo: A Leo’s confidence might just cure the insecurity and highly emotional Cancer. This is a highly compatible match.
- Virgo: A great match, an emotional Cancer will love being with an intellectual Virgo.
- Aries: This fire-on-fire pairing will make for an energetic relationship where you just get each other. Just be careful you don’t burn out.
- Scorpio: These two strong personalities must reach a respectful understanding. If you can work it out, it has the potential be fantastic.
- Sagittarius: A great match, you will enjoy each other’s company and a mutual love of living.
- Libra: While not always a perfect match, if a Libra balances the Virgo, this relationship will shine.
- Capricorn: Down-to-earth and blunt, these two with similar interests and work well.
- Pisces: Oddly the sensitive Pisces might match well with an intellectual Virgo. These opposites deserve a chance.
- Taurus: This may take a little work, but a Libra and Taurus can balance each other out. Taurus can make a Libra feel secure while a Libra can ease around the stubborn side of a Taurus.
- Sagittarius: The easy communication in this relationship will foster a great friendship, it may take a while to build, but it is worth keeping.
- Aquarius: Both signs love people, making it easy to love each other. This compatible pairing will allow you to love life and your partner.
- Scorpio: With the demanding personality of a Scorpio, this relationship could spark a passionate or a hell fire.
- Sagittarius: With a positive view on life, these signs blend well. Together, you can thrive.
- Pisces: A perfect match, these two signs blend. Scorpios seek understanding, which a Pisces can give them.
- Aries: This open and compatible relationship will have lots of fun keeping busy, since neither likes to sit still for too long.
- Sagittarius: This powerful pairing has great potential. Just make sure you don’t fear committing to each other.
- Aquarius: This relationship will have energetic and fun times. Just remember to balance Aquarius’s love for a sudden change of pace.
- Taurus: A great match, the steady determination of a Capricorn will balance well with a collected and stable Taurus.
- Scorpio: This comfortable pairing will make a great match.
- Sagittarius: This powerful pairing has great potential. Just make sure you don’t fear committing to each other
- Aries: Base your relationship on respect and remember both value freedom. The intellectual Aquarius and fiery Aries will make a joy filled match.
- Virgo: You can learn from each other, but this relationship may never turn romantic. These opposite would make a challenging, if stimulating, couple.
- Scorpio: With both signs needing a busy life, you two can work well. The demanding Scorpio can’t forget the oddities of their Aquarius partner if it is going to work.
- Taurus: A great match, the artful and head-in-the-clouds Pisces will find a great and stabilizing companion in a Taurus.
- Cancer: While you might need some grounding, you will share an understanding and be support each other.
- Sagittarius: Similar thought processes will give this relationship a good potential. It is a good balance.