facebook_pixel

Current Events

Was Brittany Murphy Poisoned?

By  | 
Brittany Murphy, Brittany Murphy poisoned

Brittany Murphy
Photo: Max Nash, AP

As a result of a new toxicology report, there are new claims that indicate that Brittany Murphy may have been poisoned.

Murphy is known for her role in the 1995 movie Clueless.

Her death is being questioned as her family believes she may have been poisoned.

Almost four years ago, the 32-year-old’s mother found her unconscious in her Los Angeles home December 2009.

The coroner ruled that her death was because of pneumonia and anemia and a weakened immune system due to prescribed medication. Her husband, Simon Monjack, 39, died from the same illness five months later.

Murphy’s father, Angelo Bertolotti, obtained samples of her hair, blood and tissue for testing. According to The Examiner, symptoms exhibited by Murphy and Monjack, he ordered testing on heavy metals and toxins.

“I have a feeling that there was a definite murder situation here. It’s poisong, yes, I know that,” Bertolotti said in an interview with Good Morning America.

“I’m not going to rest until my daughter’s untimely demise is properly investigated, which hasn’t happened so far,” Bertolotti said in a press release quoted by The Hollywood Reporter.

Bertolotti said Murphy and Monjack suffered common symptoms of heavy metal poisoning including – headaches, abdominal cramps, disorientation, wheezing and pneumonia.

As originally reported by Examiner.com, “Testing the hair strand sample identified as ‘back of the head’ we have detected ten (10) heavy metals at levels above the WHO high levels recommendation.”

An investigation will likely occur in response to these new allegations.

Was Brittany Murphy Poisoned?

Share
Tweet
Pin
Share
+1